What's the cheapest 4 link kit out there?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about a triangulated 4 bar.
I've used this set on 5 different builds without any issues. $175
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weld-On-Tri...-Rat-Truck-Classic-Car-Air-Ride-/261727807578

s-l400.jpg

Yes, a triangulated. The one you linked to says it is for "Air Ride". I'm assuming that means air bag suspension. I'll be doing coilovers with the 4 link. Does that mean this kit won't work?

Also, is using air bags simpler than it seems? Do you have to have an onboard compressor system that adjusts it continually or can you just put two bags in there and air them up to a certain pressure and its done?

Yes, I know nothing. That's why I'm asking.

Yes, a triangulated. The one you linked to says it is for "Air Ride". I'm assuming that means air bag suspension. I'll be doing coilovers with the 4 link. Does that mean this kit won't work?

Also, is using air bags simpler than it seems? Do you have to have an onboard compressor system that adjusts it continually or can you just put two bags in there and air them up to a certain pressure and its done?

Yes, I know nothing. That's why I'm asking.

Whether you use coilovers or airbags, your 4-link still serves the same purpose so it's the same. You can run airbags with individual or T'd valves that you can fill up with a compressor, but you kind of lose the benefit of on the fly adjustment. I prefer coilovers, still adjustable but less to go wrong. And one you set it you can forget it. The chance of a bag going down just isn't worth it for me, because I put lots of long road trip miles on.

Bye Bye Leafs?

Would this 4 link kit be what I need to get rid of my leaf springs in my c10? I wanna chop the frame off on the back but can only cut off like 6 inches with the leafs on it. Any cheap ideas would be aprreciated. Thanks

Latest posts

Back