Show Off Your Garage

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT IHC

Really cool that this was added. [cl I've offten wondered what everyone else's garage looks like. I'll get some pictures of mine tonight and post back. Post some pictures of your homemade tools as well. :D

OK, here's mine and some of my stuff.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

Shop1.jpg

Before and After

My pole barn when I first bought the property and now..... nothing like Rat IHC.... holy cow.... that's a palace..... do you work in there or charge admission?? LOL It's darn nice..... and so are your rides....

Attachments

• Me 010.jpg
    Me 010.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Me 012.jpg
    Me 012.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 215
  • hello 003.jpg
    hello 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 244
  • hello 001.jpg
    hello 001.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 247
My 36x60, the cleanest its ever been or will be.LOL I wish I had the organizing skills dmw56 has.

Attachments

• complete.jpg
    complete.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 300
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 281
  • light1.jpg
    light1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 305
Snakefarm,
I c much progress in your future..........ShopVac and a vehicle of some sort at the end of the tunnel.
Hang in there man[cl
HAGD

mike

My 36x60, the cleanest its ever been or will be.LOL I wish I had the organizing skills dmw56 has.

Wow, I should nave built mine that big! I like it.
I'm really not that organized. I had just spent a good part of a week cleaning for our car club garage tour.

This is my dream garage, sort of. I actually dreamed bigger but this was all the budget allowed. I've waited and saved a long time to build this and collect all this stuff.

You guys with the one car garages don't be dismayed, we all started out like that. I've seen some awesome stuff come out of one car garages with dirt floors! [;)

New forum..........cool! I'll be one of the first to jump in! Nothing elaborate, just my tract home 2-car garage. 19' x 23'. Clean and comfortable. I've built a couple projects in here.

PC290005.jpg

PC310003.jpg

PC310002.jpg

Here's whats currently residing in there...................

PB270044.jpg

PB270051.jpg

Cornfield,
The brick building is too cool!! [cl[cl[cl I say stay with brick at the new place if you can.

You got some nice projects in there as well.

Thanks

Nice improvements to the shop there sgt............and that's one sweet looking 8 lug Bonney ya got there :D[cl[cl

it's a 63... I have had it for 20 years..... had a 389 303 horse 4spd....got tired of the "classic" and it now sports a 421 dual quad motor.... goobs of torque and way too much power for the stock rear...heads now have Chevy 202 /160 stainless valves, bronze guides and I did a mild port and polish job port matched ect... decided on the RamAirIV cam, scorpion roller rockers......just did the motor last winter... everything else is as built.... but I ramble.... not really the forum for this..is it...

Latest posts

Back