POLL: Round 1 - Undead Sleds Photo Contest 2017 :POLL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite pic! (scroll down for the pics)

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 5 13.9%

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
POLL: ROUND 1 USPC17

I have to put the pics below - #'s at the TOP of pics correspond to poll #'s

---ALL RRR MEMBERS CAN VOTE---

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PICTURE! (Are you really that vain?)

These are the 10 that appealed most to me (Sam Fear).

If you want to post what you voted for or discuss pics, feel free to.

1st place will be next round's judge, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd will be put into the final poll for the prizes.

Thanks again to everyone that participated.

DSCN0333_zpsydaurtpj.jpg

IMG_20170405_102423933_HDR2_zpsl4c9xaic.jpg

20170611_194734_zps6oyguv1i.jpg

attachment.php

contest%20002_zpsffmtcfoz.jpg

20140316_160404_zpseikdkbkj.jpg

attachment.php

2008_0204Johns0037.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

FYI - I voted for #2. The colors and the crazy Pontiac styling/chrome nailed it for me. If I had to vote for a 2nd and 3rd place, I'd have a real hard time deciding!

If they are all as good as these 10, it will be hard to cull any of them!:eek:

Heck, even hard to not look at some that weren't picked. Looking forward to the end results, it should net some nice pics!

I have been back and forth a bunch of times but cannot get #s 4/7/9/10 to load. Any ideas why? [S

Check your settings... open User CP in the top header... choose Edit Options, scroll down to Thread Display Options and check the Show Images box. (If that isn't your issue, I have no idea. [S )

I haven't voted yet. I'm torn between a few and your #10 is definitely one of the few! [cl

So what was the problem? ....or did it just kinda fix itself?

I noticed I wasn't logged in:rolleyes:. For some reason it stopped automaticly logging me in, I had to check the remember me box again after a few years of it doing it on auto. My bad.:eek::eek:

_P.S. I just noticed there is a word in the graffiti that wasn't to be allowed, If you want to pull it I understand. Just never saw it before now.
Thanks again.

I noticed I wasn't logged in:rolleyes:. For some reason it stopped automaticly logging me in, I had to check the remember me box again after a few years of it doing it on auto. My bad.:eek::eek:

_P.S. I just noticed there is a word in the graffiti that wasn't to be allowed, If you want to pull it I understand. Just never saw it before now.
Thanks again.

Maybe somebody good with Photoshop could clean up the pic just a bit. Like you I didn't notice it until it was pointed out. Too good of a pic to do away with.

No one woulda noticed if you didn't say anything. I didn't see it because it's not obvious (or on purpose.) If it wound up in a calendar it might need to be fixed, but for the contest, I'm not gonna worry about that one.

It is currently one of my pics for the calendar. Where it's at I don't think it will be a problem, I think I can crop it out. Like Sam said, I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out. I was too busy checking out that smooth black car!

Latest posts

Back