Wagon Build Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 2 more tires for mine yesterday, decided to go with the same on all corners. Guess now I need to start fabbing some stuff... Trying to decide how crazy I want to go....

another from the web.....
facebook_-2018201550.jpg

goin to have to build one of those!! did anyone else notice the little mutt ****in on the car tire in the pic:eek:

Well finally started on my wagon over the last couple days. Got the basic structure done. Don't much care for how the steering is. I think I will end up changing that to a more traditional type of axle and steering set up. Anyway the frame is all 1x1 angle and is plenty stout!!

IMG_20130205_145259_741_zps45be8830.jpg

Now time to push it off in a corner and let it sit for another 6 months.

Neverdone looks good!! It won't be put away that long trust me it's too addiciting to stop! :)

Does anyone have any idea on where to get replacement rubber for stock wagon wheels? I have a really cool set of "artillery" styled wheels, but the rubber is cracked and dry rotted. I have been looking online and I can't seem to find any place. I did at one time order some new rubber for a pedal car I redid, but I can't remember where I ordered it from. Any ideas would be really helpful, as I really want to use these wheels at some point.

Thanks guys and keep up the very cool work!! :D

Ronan royce

Hey all, I have been busy lately and have been forgetting to add some pics to this.

Here is my sons wagon that is nearly finished. It started life as an old 50's Murray wagon. Obviously, the shape and lines are different from the regular Radio Flyers. In the pics the rope that will be mounted inside the wagon is just laying in there, like I said its not entirely finished just yet. But you get the idea hopefully.

Hope everyone likes it!! Cheers!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0334.jpg