Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TINY,
Those pics of Red Farmer are way too kool... He is one hellava guy. Never met a stranger in his life...The day he passes, NASCAR will have truely lost a legend...

man you got that right I met him once with donnie allison at the old fl. fairgrounds track in west palm I'm thinking it was 1968 or so..60's anyway...good racing back then down there, and at hollywood,and the 'ol pembrook pines tracks, really good stuff, wish I had some cool pictures to contribute ..lost everything old back in the 70's in a fire, I really wish I had them now,

mam 'ol jungle pam, ..had a ton of photo's from the early 70's at hollywood speedway park ..jungle jim was there too I think I might still have a few I really gotta go hunting now, I'll post a few if I find 'um ..

ratvw_street_rod_by_hugosilva.jpg

ratshinybus.jpg

ratflame.jpg

That one pic is rather funny......

guy builds a killer rat and then has trouble setting up an "easy up" shade tent...LOL....

I believe this rendering is based on a real car that has been around for a while.

Can't argue with that!

You do put up some fine pix Dr Crank. Thanks

My thanks to you, Gastrick, Bonehead, and all the guys who built this thread and this board. You guys are a tough act to follow, I just try to keep up. :D

How about some Nitro?

DragsterbyFredVonSholly.jpg

I love this thread. I haven't been able to contribute much lately but have enjoyed the additions by Dr. C and the gang. Here's a few while I have some time to post up.

Last edited:
Kind of cool because my son took this photo of my Mercury with the reflection of my dad's Mercury on the side. I wish the background didn't have the modern daily commuters though.

Latest posts

Back