Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple I've seen in the last week...

These are at a very old long closed garage a few towns over. Inside is a mustang, a fire truck, what looks like a 48 Caddy and a couple others I can't quite recognize. The roof has collapsed on the end unit with the fire truck and caddy in it.

THis appears to be a T tub of sorts...

Lots of 4X4's up here in the hill country & saw this one going to the store the other day!

BoB

Attachments

• 4x.jpg
    4x.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 37
Holy Cow Batman... saw this on the highway this morn! A Corolla pulling 2 cars @ 70mph. I sped up & pulled off at the next exit & they pulled off right behind me. I didn't stop long at the stop sign with these fools right behind me! Seriously doubt this is legal!!! :eek:[S

BoB

Attachments

• 3inarow.jpg
    3inarow.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 64
Holy Cow Batman... saw this on the highway this morn! A Corolla pulling 2 cars @ 70mph. I sped up & pulled off at the next exit & they pulled off right behind me. I didn't stop long at the stop sign with these fools right behind me! Seriously doubt this is legal!!! :eek:[S

BoB
I want to see a better pic of the 57. :D

BoB

I have seen this before.... I think they called it the train race or something. Run the cars in a figure 8 only the lead car has power.... Kinda fun to watch.

I have seen this before.... I think they called it the train race or something. Run the cars in a figure 8 only the lead car has power.... Kinda fun to watch.

The ones I've ran the front car and the rear car have power and drivers, the center car is dead with no driver.

BoB

bob every time i go to pearsall i see lots of them, heading to mexico.

Saw this when I went into town last week. It's either Goldfinger's car or someone had a case of gold spray paint just layin' around!

BoB

Attachments

• goldfinger.JPG
    goldfinger.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 62

BoB

I had 3 sets of those pass me on I20. One set was an 80s Lincoln Town car with a space saver spare on the rear, pulling a full size chevy van and an S10

holy cow, it's batman

I was taking a walk today and at our local library saw this, went inside
and saw Batman talking to little kids about drugs and their down falls
looked like all were having a good time......guess Batman is a pretty good guy after all:)

How cool is that..!!?

Lord anything that you can do to keep kids drug free is a good thing....gotta commend this guy for his efforts....yeah....looks like batman is a good guy...[cl

Latest posts

Back