Wasteland Weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDK

This isn't really a car show, but it has a lot of really cool vehicles, and rat rods fit right in.
Coming up at the end of September out in the Mojave...

http://wastelandweekend.com/

file.php

wasteland-weekend-2013-buggy-car.jpg

WastelandWeekend0295.jpg

6187382119_72881d9343.jpg

truck2009b.jpg

1233308_10100752492525858_369331493_o.jpg

Wasteland-Car-Show11.jpg

Wasteland-Car-Show8.jpg

wastelandweekend2012davedufourpsionroadrash.jpg

Well, I only posted photos of the most extreme vehicles. There are a lot of other less-crazy cars out there every year. I actually decided to build my rat rod, after building a wasteland sand rail a couple years ago for the event, and realizing I wanted something that I could also drive on the street, not just off-road... So mine looks like a fairly typical hot rod/rat rod, but I think it will fit in just fine at an event like this. Of course, I am in LA, so the event is only a 2 hours from me. So it's a fun little weekend thing to do. I just think it would be cool if more hot rodders and rat rodders made it out for the event, and made the cars more of a central part of the event. Right now it's a bit more of a party with camping, like Burning Man, with a few cars. But it would be even better with more vehicles!

Latest posts

Back