9th Annual Redneck Rumble!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rumble

Get the fluids checked and hit the road.....[;)

Attachments

• rat dirt road.jpg
    rat dirt road.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 25
Lynn I totaly disagree with you, (sorry) nothing but chaos there, it is so disorganized it is pathetic.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I agree with you on the chaos. All the people riding scooter, motorcycles, bicycles,golf carts,4 wheelers, even saw kids under 5 riding the pocket rocket bikes is getting out of hand. Not counting the attitudes of them if you didn't jump over instantly to let them by. It is getting hard just to walk around and enjoy the show because of it. I like the show but last year all that ^^ just got very old real quick.
Tim

No reason to ride anything around inside a crowded show unless you are without use of your legs. I would hope they could police the environment for everyone's benefit...

I was on TN840 last night, headed to Lebanon to deliver this morning, a small convoy of two early pickups and a A bone sedan pulled out from I24 going the same way. Nice rides, but one of them had the biggest, brightest headlights I've seen in a long time! Must have been early commercial lights, they looked like they were 12"!

When I got unloaded this morning and headed back out to the interstate, the hotel on the corner of I40 and US 231 had several nice rides in the parking lot. Also met several back across TN840 and down I65 headed that way. Wish I could have stuck around a while and just looked around, but had to get back to load up for a return trip up there on Monday.

Maybe some of you that get to go will share some pics.......

Latest posts

Back