Regrouping

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

In light of all the ******** I have had to endure at my shop for the last 19 months I have decided to clear out all my junk pieces I've accumulated for art projects and send them back to the scrap yard, sent back 1,000 pounds this week and put all my tools/equipment in storage for a while.

Gonna try and sell a few parts I have that I'm not gonna use on my rat rod project, finish up the helicopter, sell my bus and just save some money for my cnc plasma table and 47 ford. I'll still be collecting parts/components for both.

Once I have everything for the table and it can be assembled quickly and put to work I'll start looking for another place.

My life right now is like a game of whack-a-mole every time I smack one problem down 2 more pop up all due to the ******* neighbor. Here's a couple links to what his customers have to say about him plus there are about 8 or 10 complaints with the BBB
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Rileys.Small.Engine.Service.Center.615-893-3997/review/list

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?o...577f6,Murfreesboro,+TN&cid=817176424992555733

Sounds like a looooz-er.

I hate to see you sell of art parts. I know how hard it is to find good ones. Sorry to hear about your mess. Keep your chin up, it will turn around.

Hey Charley...sorry to hear about all this. The guys sounds like a real PITA. Keep your head up and hang in there...you always have us here for moral support! :D

-Troy

How do people like that continue to stay in business and rip people off ?? :confused: Those are not recent complaints at the BBB, they go back years. What a piece of work he is.

Cut your losses, Charlie, and get the h*** out of that place. The stress factor alone is not worth it and you never know what a loose cannon like that guy will do. We've all had to start over at one time or another in our lives and it generally is a fresh start that was the right thing to do.

Keep us posted.

Don

I am amazed at the number of people that will patronize a business like this. This guy is making a living off people that are clueless or are shopping for the best, cheapest deal. Some folks just don't understand a business has to make a profit. Many times they get what they've bargained for. My ol' man always said, "good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't good". He made a living off guys like this. Fixing their substandard work.

Latest posts

Back