Jasper AL cruise in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Out and about with the Lincoln again. First time driving home at night in it, she did fine. Nothing like cruising home with the windows down, listening to the exhaust, feeling the cool breeze, smelling the smells, well, most of the smells. Here's a few pics, didn't take many tonight...

Check out this all original down to the paint Chevy! Two owner car, bought from original owners family. Looks like it just came off the showroom floor, less than 50,000 miles on it!

Neat old truck, Chevy powered.

The Linc and my brother in law's Mustang. The Linc had a crowd around it all evening.

Stude, 55 Chevy, and another Buddy's truck, a 55 Ford

Plymouth sedan

A couple more friends cars, 64 Ford Galaxie, 41 Ford coupe

Thanks for the pixs, good looking bunch of vehicles. The 57 wagon doesn't do much for me, I really don't think the shoebox chevys lend themselves to chopping.

To me, the 57 was a mishmash of ideas working against each other. The profile was nice, but I didn't care for the rear end, and the hood looked funny. The big wheels didn't do anything for me, either. All in all it was a nice car nicely done, just not my vision of a custom 57.

Latest posts

Back