Built me a new welding cart!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Tired of the old model, was really nice when I didn't have much space, but now that I drag it around more I decided it was time for something different. With a little scrap stuff, a free tool box and a little time I now have something that fits the bill nicely! Has nice big easy roll wheels to get over junk on the floor, storage for clamps, spoons, consumables, brushes, everything ya need to fab stuff. Complete with a nice heavy LONG extension cord built right in and outlets to plug junk in. I think I will really like this one!! Just need to paint it up and it will be all done, ish.

IMG_20150317_143449_842_zpslmnwglqg.jpg

IMG_20150317_143458_892_zpsxkuozrpk.jpg

I had one about half that size I kept my other mig on. It took legs and walked off, with the mig, my auto dark helmet, and about 50# of stick rods in various sizes. My new mig stays in the back bedroom when not in use, I bought one of those eBay Chinese carts for it.

Looks good, never thought of the plug in box being mounted on cart. I will borrow that idea when ever I build me one.

I had one about half that size I kept my other mig on. It took legs and walked off, with the mig, my auto dark helmet, and about 50# of stick rods in various sizes. My new mig stays in the back bedroom when not in use, I bought one of those eBay Chinese carts for it.

I hate a thief...... one of the most frustrating things in the world....

Nice job on the welding cart man! I built mine out of wood.....

......:eek: Hey, it's what I know. Plus it discourages folks from asking me to weld stuff for them, I mean who trust's a welder with a wooden welding cart? :p

So far this thing has proved to be a very good idea!!! several of my friends are pretty jealous of it! Now I just need a better welder for it and a bigger tank.......

Latest posts

Back