Rust revival 09 may 29th-30th wayland, mo!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breeder

2009-2.jpg

LAST YRS ART....NEW ART WILL BE DONE SOON...

my new mini bike art from my ole pal norwell!!!!
BREEDERLOVE01A33333.jpg

www.rustrevival.com check offen!! pre registration is up and running!
so, some join the fun!!!!
take care,
todd:)

sam, if you get this in time....we are havin a meet and greet in burlington in a couple hrs.....say around 12-3 or so......if your really bored, swing down under the big bridge to big muddys and have a soda with me.....ill be drinkin beer, but your more then welcome to drink soda if you like!!!:D

take care,
todd

ps....309-337-0096 if you or anyone needs to contact me!

HA! 80 miles is a lifetime away right now even if I would have gotten the e-vite earlier. Thanks though.

This was a great show last year and the Kropdusters are a great bunch of guys. Wish I could make it this year, but I have city finals for my pool league. Maybe they won't notice if I bail on them :cool:

Well, anybody else going to the Rust Revival? I plan on heading down early Saturday morning and probably camping the night. Never been, but looks to be a good show. Taking the '63.

We were there and in my opinion Wayland, Mo is the Kooliest Lil hot Rod Town in America! Very Cool Show, Great Cars, got to meet some Internet friends and had a great time in Wayland. Anyone who didn't go, mark it for next year it is worth the ride out there! Kuddo's to Todd and All involved in putting on this show. My estimated guess is 400 cars were in attendance.

Latest posts

Back