Best site for up loading pictures?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Click on the paperclip
  2. Browse
  3. Go to your stored pics
  4. Pic a pic
  5. Click open
  6. Click upload
  7. Wait for it to catch up.
  8. When it shows up in Current Attachments, go to step 3 or 4.
  9. Repeat as needed

Attachments

• IMG_20180207_143115202.jpg
    IMG_20180207_143115202.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
After the Photobucket disaster, I'll never trust a photo site again, PERIOD. :mad:

In my opinion, loading directly to this site is the best way to ensure your photos remain posted. (As long as this forum exists, your posts and pictures will exist.)

I have no idea how to do it from a phone, if that's you're dilemma. I transfer my phone pics to my PC and I post them from my PC.

If you're working from a PC or laptop, I welcome you again to message me... it's not that hard...

I'm a "Stupid man with a Smart phone." - Sam_Fear

I use flickr, so far, no problems. But it's owned by Yahoo, who isn't in the best of financial health, so who knows, it may be next to go belly up. I do keep a copy on my computer just in case they do...

photos

I take photos with my cell phone and follow Doc's tutorial. No 3rd party hosting. Email them to myself, then upload to my laptop., load to the site from there. Works fine. Thanks Doc. :)

After the Photobucket disaster, I'll never trust a photo site again, PERIOD. :mad:

In my opinion, loading directly to this site is the best way to ensure your photos remain posted. (As long as this forum exists, your posts and pictures will exist.)

I have no idea how to do it from a phone, if that's you're dilemma. I transfer my phone pics to my PC and I post them from my PC.

If you're working from a PC or laptop, I welcome you again to message me... it's not that hard...

I'm a "Stupid man with a Smart phone." - Sam_Fear

I've never used one of those sites, but I have certainly read through a lot of old posts where the pictures are all missing. A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say. Being able to see the pictures was actually why I abandoned "lurker" status, and joined up. (After a year or more of lurking.)

Latest posts

Back