Fe oil woes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy moly.... someone F...ed up allright... :mad:
but, How did you get good readings in the beginning? I understand something changed what made the pressure drop?

holy moly.... someone F...ed up allright... :mad:
but, How did you get good readings in the beginning? I understand something changed what made the pressure drop?

We had to to move some stuff around on the engine bay. And I did not pay attention to how they came off. So when I put them back in I followed how they said to be plumbed not the way I had them plumbed

Believe me there has been a lot of head-scratching and a lot of bad words over the last 48 hours. I think I was even more ****ed when I figured out what was actually wrong with it. I've had a couple pan gaskets I've had sets of bearings I've had the intake off of it. A lot of wasted labor for something stupid. But you live and learn it's fixed nothing major ended up being wrong. So all in all I think it was okay. It gets a final cleaning this week and one more last look over before I take it off the lift and Sunday after our Rat Rod show here locally that I sponsor it will be going to its owner! Thank goodness

yea, it sure is a good thing nothing serious was wrong. I guess all us wrengers have had their share of head scratching over stupid small things.
So how long ago is it that you could not just jump onto the internet and brainstorm with others to tackle a problem... I know I had my share of wearing out brain cells on my own back then :p

Still holding strong

Attachments

• 0607191015_HDR.jpg
    0607191015_HDR.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back