thursday thrown back at me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26Troadster

me and my old truck, when i was in my late 20's. after i painted it i sold it, to trade back for it a few years later. it is in the back yard waiting on the new shop that i hope the rain holds off to get started. my roadster that is in the garage that i built and now can't get into. the roadster is in my 40's.

Attachments

• 63-1.jpg
    63-1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 63-2.jpg
    63-2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 27835_1189729323778_5537022_n.jpg
    27835_1189729323778_5537022_n.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
i could edit it, but what i didn't put on there was lets see pics of you and your toys when you where in your twenties. maybe this should be in the lounge instead of here.

i could edit it, but what i didn't put on there was lets see pics of you and your toys when you where in your twenties. maybe this should be in the lounge instead of here.

I think it belongs here and I hope to contribute.... if I can get me scanner back on board. [S :D

I must not be right here....I dont keep cars long enough to have photos that old of me with the same car...usually for me 3 to 4 years and it is time to send it down the road...

I think they call ADD or ADHD...

Love the pics tho...keep posting more...

MikeC

I love seeing all these old pictures, please keep them coming. They seem to reflect such happy memories for all of us. :)

Here are a few of mine:

This is my very first ride..........I must have been about 18 months here. Wish I still had the stroller, they bring good money these days.

This is my second ride, my horse Chief. He was only one hp, and he hated my guts. Kept running under trees and clothes lines and knocking me off ! :eek:

This is my Bugeye Sprite and me when I was about 16. It was stock here but when I was 18 I screwed it up by putting a 289 Ford into it. My Mom wanted to kill me.

This is my 64 Impala Convertible when I was about 19 or 20. I was on a date one night, parking, drinking some wine with a girl, and when I got out she took off in my car and put it into a ditch. :mad: I didn't press charges because she was slightly underage and I was feeding her booze.:eek:

Don

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back