HD trike

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work as always Dutch. I appreciate you posting the pictures and keeping me inspired. What's the story on the Chev truck in the background?

Beautiful work as always Dutch. I appreciate you posting the pictures and keeping me inspired. What's the story on the Chev truck in the background?

thanks guys.

The story on the truck is long overdue, that`s what it is....
The trike needs to be done by new year, after that it`s full throttle on the chevy. It`s on a c1500 long bed frame and I started with a roof, dash and partial back panel after media blasting... I want it out. It stares at me every time I enter the shop... :p

wow.... finally finished :eek:

all that`s left to do is wait for the drive shafts to arrive, as they needed some changes, and then it`s byebye trikey.
Stuffed the rear wheel in for these pics but I`l post some outdoor pics as soon as it`s a roller.
Thanks for your support along the way. :cool:

Attachments

• IMGP5893.jpg
    IMGP5893.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMGP5903.jpg
    IMGP5903.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMGP5905.jpg
    IMGP5905.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMGP5909.jpg
    IMGP5909.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMGP5892.jpg
    IMGP5892.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 29
thanks heaps guys.
Looking forward to see it finished and painted. I think plan is very dark blue metallic. I`ll have a good day when the painter gives me thumbs up for the work I did. :eek:

It's almost too nice to ride, dutch. [clSomeone might pull a mold off of it and start making fiberglass copies.:eek:

It's almost too nice to ride, dutch. [clSomeone might pull a mold off of it and start making fiberglass copies.:eek:

I hope the owner burns at least one set of tires each year! I think every vehicle should be used till the wheels drop off...I heard he bought a trailer to move it tho... [S
Fiberglass copies.... now, that would be really sad ,wouldn`t it? :confused:

Shafts back in, wheels on, tank pressure tested, outdoor pics taken.... I`m done.

Attachments

• IMGP6002.jpg
    IMGP6002.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP6034.jpg
    IMGP6034.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP6040.jpg
    IMGP6040.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGP6050.jpg
    IMGP6050.jpg