1950 Stude Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling much better after the neck surgery still b have to take it easy for awhile. So over been ordering parts for the Stude. Got all the door and window gaskets and a pile of pipes.

Seems like everyone on the site has a medical issue lately. Hope you are doing well. I like your no nonsense build style. Going to be a cool car.

Seems like everyone on the site has a medical issue lately. Hope you are doing well. I like your no nonsense build style. Going to be a cool car.

We are all getting older. I think the surgery was a success no more shoulder and arm pain from nerve compression. Still some soreness and tingling. No stenuous activity for c at least 5 more months.

Been able to work on the car a little bit at a time. As long as I have a pillow when I'm working under the car my neck is fine.

Been doing the really boring stuff cleaning the under sides so I can get this back on the frame. It's actually pretty clean for a 68 year old car.

Latest posts

Back