off topic, CCW permits, guns

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my girl armed to the teeth when I am not there
And six 30 caliber slugs with every trigger pull helps me feel a little better

I conceal carry all the time. If there are signs posted that don't allow it, I don't patronize those places. I am very pro 2nd amendment. Yea have a lot of those black rifles too.

thanks to all who replied.

A lot more response that I thought I would get. All have interesting posts.

One person ask, "would you really shoot someone? I assumed this was to all. ME !!! If my gun comes out and I DEEM IT NECESSARY your going to hell, so kiss your ass good bye!

I also assume some of you are like me, nam vetern. So no doubt what will happen when and if necessary. I am proud of serving but nightmares still haunt me at 71 yrs. of age.

I believe a mention of kids and guns. My son, now 38 yrs was taught from an early age about guns. He learned where they were, which were loaded, of course safety, how to safely use them. Incase he needed to protect his mother when I was not there, mom knows how to shoot too.

My son and I taught grandsons about guns beginning early. When curiosity get the best of grandsons they ask, "can I look at the guns?" I unload them remove clips and they can handle and look.

I`m not putting down anyone just conversation.

Permit, I don't need no stinkin permit,
Seriously I don't give it much thought. I live where it's just not much of an issue thinking about capping another person. Some of my vehicles have guns in them though, just in case I encounter a wounded animal or rabid skunk.
I also wouldn't want to go on the rez without a weapon. Thankfully Rapid City filters out those militant angry types before they get here.

I have my CCW permit and carry most of the time. In Kentucky if you are a retired LEO you don't have to take a safety class and the permit is free. When my wife got hers she had to pay for the class and pay $63? for the permit. She didn't think it was fair that mine was free.:rolleyes:

I believe in the right to carry. But you darn well better be ready to pull the trigger and take another person's life if it ever comes out. None of that using it for intimidation or control like you see on tv, pull the gun BAM dead person. Or pull the gun, hesitate and dead you. Feel confident that sweety could do that when you're gone? Better be sure because brandishing a weapon and not using it is way more dangerous than not having one if the bad guy is armed.

Latest posts

Back