Mini Rat (golf cart)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddpowers

After seeing zzrodder's mini rod, I figgerd I'd post up mine. Its not near as cool as zzrodder's, but i'm trying.. [S

I've been working on it for a few years now.
Here is how it started:

It didn't take long to decide i didn't like the chassis, and wanted more of a raked out rat look. so I scrapped the chassis, and then built this one.

And this is the last updated pic I have. The chassis has since been separated from the body, and painted. I'm in the process of putting it back together. the body still needs a lot of welding and grinding.

I was looking through the pics thinking "Well, maybe he could fiberglass that wood body" .... then BAM! You ditched it and built a C-cab hack!!! [cl[cl[cl Cool!!!! [dr

[cl[cl There ya go !! You know you have a terminal case of the rod building disease when you're building a second body before it even drives out of the shop ... Cool C cab, creative bead roller work and the dummy engine is pretty kool too !

dumbfounded....

at first I thought cool... a rat cart, then I thought why? - you could have done that to a truck, then I decided gosh dang... I WANT ONE !!

Amazing talent used to create something completely out of the box.
great job!

I once caddied for a celebrity tournament and Michael Jordan had 2 custom carts brought in for him to use. They just had sweet rims and paint.
I bet if you advertised this to a celeb like that you could make some big money.

Latest posts

Back