Did you start the new year out doing any car stuff?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I didn't know there was one. I put a Sidekick PS gear on it and built a bracket to mount a Toyota 22RE PS Pump on the B20.

My brother has a Susuki project and there are a couple EPS units that are an easy adapt from 2005-15 Toyota's and Kia's that you can get for really low bucks at the wreckers.

I spent the last few days fabbing fuel lines, building brackets and trying to straighten out the engine control wiring mess that I have to deal with....

and yes, there are cheap EPS units in the 'yards. I got mine out of a '05 Saturn Vue. Got everything installed, start to finish for under $200! I did a little write-up on the KB website.
https://www.killbillet.com/forum/th...ing-from-a-saturn-vue-into-54-ford-customline

Hmmm, Ah, I mighta shifted gears, mashed the skinny pedal, and once in a while I mighta stepped on a brake pedal...does that count?!?:D

My brother has a Susuki project and there are a couple EPS units that are an easy adapt from 2005-15 Toyota's and Kia's that you can get for really low bucks at the wreckers.

That's good to know. Funny, I'd scored the Toyota pump and Sidekick steering gear about 8 years ago when I first started collecting parts for the build. I don't remember EPS conversions being a big thing yet. But then I'm rarely paying attention.

Latest posts

Back