36 Dodge truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work of art. Slap a piece of glass on top and roll it in front of the couch. :D

That chassis would make a great coffee table...;)

Since nobody else has taken the opportunity yet, let me compliment you on your plumbing work. Nice, clean brake and fuel lines turn me on. I know, I know, I'm a sick man, BUT...nice lines are a too-often overlooked detail.[dr

Can't wait to see this fella all done, looks like it'll be one handsome truck!:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Thanks Shea, I am a little to anal on some things like that . The one thing that tears me up is unruly sparkplug wires , to me thats like getting out of bed and going all day without brushing your hair ! I just can't do it . I really like neat plumbing , thanks for the compliment .

The one thing that tears me up is unruly sparkplug wires , to me thats like getting out of bed and going all day without brushing your hair !

I hear ya! that and messy wiring harnesses! Can't people just take some extra time and pride and make it neat! AARRGGHH! oh, I am just O.C.D. at times.....[cl

We got the wheels in and I love em the fronts are 15x4.5 rocket "launchers" and the rear are American racing "salt flat specials" both are polished with 155/80/15 and 285/70/15 BFG'S

HPIM1092.jpg

HPIM1090.jpg

HPIM1091.jpg

I usually dont say alot about builds on any forum. I just like to read and pick up on ideas. But this one has totally blown me away. I looked at the last post on here tonight and had to go to the beginning and read the whole thing. [cl

I have to say this is one of the nicest, cleanest builds on this forum. The fabrication is amazing and the body work is top notch. Thats what its all about, taking something old and rusted away and making it back into eye candy.

Never be ashamed of being proud of this project, LOL let the ol' boys on the H.*.*.*'s forum druel over this one a while...[dr

Looking forward to seeing more on this build.[P

Very nice work Gregster

You might get kicked off RRR because your truck is too nice! Nah, that doesn't happen here. Beautiful job, Gregster.
Looking forward to a video of a rod run in it in the spring.

wow... that looks great! going to be a beautiful ride when its done

Latest posts

Back