Calling Sgt Pontiac and Torch

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worry about Sarge a lot. He was a great contributor then some things went south for him. Being a fellow Michigander I have spoke with him a couple times and tried to meet up with him. Unfortunately I do not have his phone number or I would check up on him.

Torch is here though under his new handle, "Killy Killerton"

I missed that entirely... nice to see you're back, Torch!

As for Sarge... past correspondence proved him to be a very busy man with a heavy load of responsibilities and some family issues... though I haven't spoken with him either, I can only surmise, (and hope) he's simply unavailable...

... pure speculation... he took a leave of absence or a different role in his work. (Seems he posted most often from his night-shift desk.) I hope that's the case, but in any case, I surely hope he's alive and well...

Yeah i havnt heard from searge in a while. if I could remember where he was from maybe the county sherrif there might know him.
since i think he was a sherrif back in the day so i expect he might have wandered down the the dept to parlay with the newbies

I'm starting to worry about Sarge, he hasn't been here in 7 months, ssimpala could you try E mailing him again?

He is a SGT at the Richmond PD just north of Detroit right?

That is correct. I e mailed him at the address he has listed here on the forum but haven't heard back this time. I think that e mail address is actually at the PD. I didn't want to snoop too much...us old cops like our privacy, but I admit that I did read through the newspapers and saw a few articles about him and the PD...but nothing about him retiring or anything. He's gone missing a couple times before. I bet he's O.K., but still can't help worrying some.

Latest posts

Back