Speedway Motors free shipping

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
Promotion code BLACK14E, free shipping today only. I'm ordering 4 Firestone blackwall bias plys today. Coker wants $176 shipping from Tenn to Ky. That's enough to buy a tire for a spare.[cl

me

speedway don't work for me anymore, not worth the price, they used to be lower than buying local but now the state of washington makes them charge sales tax so for me it's no different than buying local anymore, even the free shipping doesn't make up for the price difference, l can have my local parts store order my stuff,,makes me sad:(

Later :cool:

Promotion code BLACK14E, free shipping today only. I'm ordering 4 Firestone blackwall bias plys today. Coker wants $176 shipping from Tenn to Ky. That's enough to buy a tire for a spare.[cl

You could drive to Cokers and pick them up cheaper than $176.00

I'm not going to drive for 8 hours for $50, I'm to old for that. As an aside, Coker wanted $176 shipping, if I had to pay Speedway shipping it was only going to cost $101. Seems like Coker and Honest Charlies are ripping us off on shipping charges.

Don't you have any buddies across the border, in no-sales-tax Oregon? ;)
speedway don't work for me anymore, not worth the price, they used to be lower than buying local but now the state of washington makes them charge sales tax so for me it's no different than buying local anymore, even the free shipping doesn't make up for the price difference, l can have my local parts store order my stuff,,makes me sad:(

Later :cool:

Latest posts

Back