Thanks Don!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruno

Crusty Rusty Old Rat Rodder!
My 2000 Dodge ram 360ci had an idling problem. The motor would race from 500 to 1000rps up and down until it warmed up. Then it started racing when driving. Took it to the dealers where I was told to leave it so they could track down the problem, I left because I had no way home. Stopped at auto zone for wiper refills and then I saw it:eek: SEAFOAM!!! You have touted its merit many times on RRR. Put a bottle in the tank, filled her up, and in less than a tankful of gas it was running great.[cl So thanks again, you saved me a lot of money with an easy fix!!!! Bruno.

Everyone one of my trucks and all of my equipment gets a jug every few months. Great stuff!

Wow, glad that worked out for you and you are welcome ! [cl Some people think things like SeaFoam are snake oil, but I put it in my car occasionally if it starts idling rough and before long it clears right up.

There is also a product made by Mercury Marine called Quick Clean and it is also a very good injector cleaner. A few years ago I had to take my car to the dealer for some plugged up injectors and a few other things and the bill came to $1200.00. The mechanic there said to run some injector cleaner through it every so often and that would not happen again.

Don

Latest posts

Back