Hangovers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Me.....

Drank water last night.....back at work today....they frown on coming in hung over.....:D....actually I frown on coming in hung over as I'm the boss...:eek:

I've never drunk anything so I'm doing good. Except for eating seafood for dinner. It don't like me lol

Hangovers are great! I'll start feeling better with time, you feel the best you're going to all day right when you wake up. It's like rolling on the throttle.
That was the old me.

The new me went to sleep at 8:30 watchin myth busters. Lame lame lame

Frank Sinatra said he feels sorry for people who don't drink, "because when they wake up in the morning that is as good as they're going to feel all day". I don't like hangovers and I sure as heck don't go out on amateur night. Sat here with the dog and cat watching TV....had one beer and at midnight had one shot...got up at 5:30 without any issues :D

Have not drank in years and don't miss it one bit.
I have better things to do

Same here.

I do admit I have some found memories and there are days when I miss Jack, Jose', Johnny Walker and a few of the other guys I used to get stupid with.
;)

Jack, jim, Jose and I used to get in to some serious trouble... Don't go to them for advice. They're not the answer to any problem, they just help ya forget the question you were asking.

Like iron, I too have fond memories of raisin hell. I'm just glad I grew out of it.

I still drink a little occasionally. I think I went through 3-4 six packs all summer. I still like it but I do not like the affects. Booze is basically poison to my system anymore. 2 beers, mixed drinks or glasses of wine is pretty much my limit.

Never touched the stuff in my 48 years. I will stay with YooHoo and sweet tea. I watched too many uncles, aunts and cousins lose it all to drinking.
Tim

Never touched the stuff in my 48 years. I will stay with YooHoo and sweet tea. I watched too many uncles, aunts and cousins lose it all to drinking.
Tim

both brothers and five buddies have drank themselves to death
my big brother died last year from it
he was only seven years older than me.
and another friend died last week
9 years ago for some reason i was able to quit cold after being a full blown gutter drunk for 20 plus years
i didn't find jesus or anything
i just stopped

Latest posts

Back