New Muscle

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm just so envious....

The cold air set up looks great under the hood....as do the rest of the mods...limited at 155....how long will that last?? LOL..

Knew a girl named Vicky Hagar.....

In my best Sammy Hagar voice---------- I can't drive 155

She was also very fast....:D but that was a whole different story.....was still in a car though.....just not moving....well at least not moving much.....more like rocking.....alright...I'm done....

One of my fav upgrades. When I put headers & 3" exhaust on the Chevelle it made an incredible difference that you could readily feel in the seat of your pants... plus it sounds SO good!!! Congrats guy, we're gonna need to hear that bad boy growl. I used Pypes stainless tubes & mufflers with a crossover! [ddd

BoB

texas dealer?

Ive seen that Texas dealer all over e-bay, what was your experience like with them? Cant go wrong with Camaros, love and breath 'em.

Ive seen that Texas dealer all over e-bay, what was your experience like with them? Cant go wrong with Camaros, love and breath 'em.

They were really good. I did most of the dealing over the phone. Put a deposit down with my credit card so I could stop payment if it wasn't what I wanted. Flew into Houston, they picked my up at the airport. I was in and out in 45 minutes.

Latest posts

Back