lost turn signal wiring

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebox

I am trying to wire my truck . I have been pulling my hair out. I am trying to wire a 7 wire turn signal switch in to a keep it clean harness The harness already has the blinker installed . can someone help me out?

It is a everlasting switch. it is called a 7 wire switch. But it has 8 wires one is ground.
20150621_231511_zpsaioynccy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'd rewire around that in a heartbeat! I have no patience trying to track down that kind of stuff!

Toad

What harness do you have? Is there a diagram for it?

The black and blue wires from the signal should hook to the wires coming from the flasher in the harness.

I have a keep it clean harness. I bought it off of ebay . It did not come with a diagram . just a list of what each color of wire in a group is for.

From your info and what I found about that switch (the earlier posted diagram seems a little confusing) this is what I come up with:

yellow - H7 & H13
red - H14
green - H5 & H18
orange - H23
brown - H24

blue & black - to the flasher unit (looks like blue to center-ish pin and black opposite-ish to red pin?)

Don't make any permanent connections until you're sure it's right! There may be an issue with the brake lights working right.

Latest posts

Back