Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have ZZ's mailing address? Just want to confirm I have the right information before I send it. I messaged him the other day but he hasn't been on the forum since Sunday.

By my abacas it will have travelled 17,642 miles when it arrives at zz's.

Scanning all the posts I see that Lowbudget50 and Couper have made requests. Are these requests still good? I hope so. Anyone else want in on this adventure?

Got it today and just finished watching it, very cool. I thought I spotted Ian Roussel near the beginning and saw he was in the credits at the end. Also cool to see Bill Hines and gene Winfield. SnoPro, you must have performed an exorcism on it, 'cause it worked perfectly, just had to go back and turn off the subtitles. I'll get a pic with it in the next couple days and post it. If there are no other Canucks wanting to see it, I guess it will go back to the US to Lowbudget50, just need a mailing address.

Nice day for some pix with the DVD overlooking a Gray Monk winery and Okanagan Lake :)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3925.JPG
    IMG_3925.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3926.JPG
    IMG_3926.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3924.JPG
    IMG_3924.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 38
The stand is a nice detail in the photos. You're such a detailed guy [cl[cl[cl

Also I'm jealous of your surroundings. That's such a beautiful area.

Heh, heh, had to tape it to the hood and fender so it wouldn't slide off :cool: Yes, very nice when mother nature cooperates - hopefully this summer we won't get choked out with wildfire smoke - the last few years the valley has been nicknamed 'The Smokinogan' :(

Heh, heh, had to tape it to the hood and fender so it wouldn't slide off :cool: Yes, very nice when mother nature cooperates - hopefully this summer we won't get choked out with wildfire smoke - the last few years the valley has been nicknamed 'The Smokinogan' :(

Hopefully the Smokinogan fires stay away this year.

Latest posts

Back