just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it!!!

Attachments

• olds.jpg
    olds.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 224
Crazy ratty bike/trike built from junk, he actually drove it a couple miles to the show..!! check out the car tranny used with the bellhousing busted off and half the case missing :eek:, wood frame, mismatched wheels, so on.

People were staring at it all day, shiny car guys hated him for getting more attention :D.

Attachments

• july 1 11 westbank 006.jpg
    july 1 11 westbank 006.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 123
  • july 1 11 westbank 007.jpg
    july 1 11 westbank 007.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 129
Kool! Looks like sheets of metal (copper?) over the entire car! Love it!!!

BoB

Attachments

• beaterville.jpg
    beaterville.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 123
A picture I had to share. My daughter wanted a puppy of her own. we already have a 4 year old Yorkie. Well we finally broke down and got one. She is a little stinker, like most puppies are, but she will sleep in the most unusual positions. I took this pic with my phone (sorry about the quality). When she is like this she can be so darn cute.

Attachments

• Shasta Puppya.JPG
    Shasta Puppya.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 132
I just watched a short documentary about Campbell and the Bluebird water speed record set on lake Mead in 1955. The documentary was shown betwwen movies on TCM and appeared to have been filmed in the 50's. Colll stuff.

wow I saw that too its great , and i'm glad they recovered the remains and had a proper burial, after all these years,

Saw this 22 Studebaker at a car show. Except for the rust not much has changed since 1922. Had a chain drive generator. Really neat car.

Attachments

• studebaker1922-1.jpg
    studebaker1922-1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 58
  • studebaker1922badge-1.jpg
    studebaker1922badge-1.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back