Cars of RRR. Post Your Pics Here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jawman can you tell us all about the engine in this truck?

IMGP0881.jpg

I believe it is a 1964 cant remember Ford super duty. with an all original factory 554ci. v8 gas motor. we got another one too. also has an IH truck with a bit gas motor. I want to rat rod the whole truck dropped on the ground maybe with air bags because it already has air brakes and what not. on the other hand a few gallons to the mile is not cool. I think it might be about 2 MPG depending on what your hauling. my dad wants to use the motor in has 37' ford or something. with some huge zoomeis or something. I think the exhaust is about 3'' or bigger right out the head. probably couldnt find a cam for it, but if we could that would be sweet.

My garage is too small and crowded to get a picture of the 41 dodge truck in process. but here is my 55 and nova.

Don

Attachments

• 100_1523.jpg
    100_1523.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00655.jpg
    DSC00655.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 22
It has a Chrysler 318ci V8 donk ( thats Aussie slang for motor ) which is set up to run dual fuel either gas or LPG (propane), T-Bar Auto, power steering, disk brakes on the front. All of this was done by the previous owner and I bought it as is. I need to do some work to get it roadworthy again, in particular the rear suspension shackles are badly worn so the diff etc can move from side to side. Not good. As the funds allow I will start my own rebuild but as yet I am still thinking about how I want it look and what sort of modifications (if any) that I will make. Thanks for your interest.
Latch

A couple of my ex old ladies

Here are a few of the cars I've owned within the last few years. This rust is taking me a little to get used to. It seems like the economy and the cost of building pretty nice cars is getting to most of us. Probably more than most of us care to admit. Whats your oponion on my take ????

Attachments

• PB100228[1].JPG
    PB100228[1].JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 45
  • red car 054.jpg
    red car 054.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 57
  • red truck 066.jpg
    red truck 066.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 46
  • t-DSC00104[2].jpg
    t-DSC00104[2].jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 59
Nice rides by the last group of posters. Always nice to see who's got what. klink, yours makes me wish I hadn't sold my AD project. Sweetnomad, definitely tighter building nowdays. I watch Craigslist for deals on used parts where I used to just buy new.

Last edited:
are you out mudding that rig? doesnt look muddy, but it sure looks like it could of came from the other side of the puddle.[S

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]058.jpg

006.jpg

063.jpg

007.jpg

028.jpg Hi Guys I am new to this I hope the pics work out they are of my 1951 Ford rat. The truck was street rodded at one time but was in a garage fire it was completely burnt it even melted the valve covers it has a Mustang II IFS front sup. and a 4link rear 350 chev auto power brakes and steering. it is ugly but drive like a new one :rolleyes:

Attachments

• house 028.jpg
    house 028.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 48
  • house 030.jpg
    house 030.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back