How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get'n a taste of winter here.

Attachments

• 20190203_103625.jpg
    20190203_103625.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 14
Drive and road were a skating rink today all of the area schools were closed again. Now it's raining and the temp is dropping. Going from a high of 44 today to a high of 14 tomorrow.
Hang in their gang.....
Torchie

Not freezing to death, but we havnt really had snow all year. I've gotten 12" in 15 hrs!!!

This was about 3 this afternoon and it has continued to snow. Even harder now

Attachments

• 20190204_152321.jpg
    20190204_152321.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 5
57F yesterday here in SWCT yesterday. we are expecting the same today then a reality check tomorrow and beyond. My Son went to Syracuse Univ and said there were times that it was ridiculous cold. He grew up in CT and knows that you need to dress for it. I always carry "just in case" clothes in my truck during the winter. Jim

14" in 24 hrs

I can't remember the last time we got snow like this. I don't think we had 14 inches of snow total in the last couple years combined when I was a kid we used to get lots of snow but due to all us motorhead's creating global warming we haven't had really hard Winters lately:D

6 degrees last week

wind chill of -26... then Sunday 45degrees.... today 35 and Rain calling for Freezing rain after midnight... All the snow we got last week is GONE... I'm confused... is it or is it not winter?? Pure Michigan.... :)

With respect, Blue, that's ridiculous. You won't find my kids frozen to death, unless they've been knocked unconscious or sentenced to Siberia in their underwear.

14" in 24 hrs

I can't remember the last time we got snow like this. I don't think we had 14 inches of snow total in the last couple years combined when I was a kid we used to get lots of snow but due to all us motorhead's creating global warming we haven't had really hard Winters lately:D

Correct me if I'm wrong, Minter... you're a snowmobile guy... Yes? No? 14" of snow is a godsend, drag those truck cabs at speed! [ddd

I mean no disrespect to anybody... just saying, if you live in a region where winter can turn ugly, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst... it's not that hard, it's common sense...

With respect, Blue, that's ridiculous. You won't find my kids frozen to death, unless they've been knocked unconscious or sentenced to Siberia in their underwear.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Minter... you're a snowmobile guy... Yes? No? 14" of snow is a godsend, drag those truck cabs at speed! [ddd

I mean no disrespect to anybody... just saying, if you live in a region where winter can turn ugly, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst... it's not that hard, it's common sense...

I agree with the statement on the students. Seems like stupidity played a part.

Yes I am a snowmobiler. 14 inches of this fluffy powder is a gift, unless I have outdoor projects hahaha

-4 this morning

Attachments

• 20190206_080813.jpg
    20190206_080813.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190206_075535.jpg
    20190206_075535.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 11

I can't disagree. I go running outside with a group at -30°C and below. It's all about dressing for the conditions no matter what you're doing, and being prepared to spend longer than you plan for outside.

Latest posts

Back