How's your weather????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 inches last night. Snow blower broke this morning. 14" to 16" coming tonight and Thur.

Damage assessment starting soon.

Cold her should be 4° by Friday. Supposed to have gotten some snow this week. But that didn't happen. Now just cold 🥶

Fixed the snow blower & blew a foot of snow early this morning so we could go get coffee (Diet Pepsi for me). Looks like it is over, Just another 2" to clear up plus widening everything. Space management, you know. Sure is pretty but I prefer beach sand.

Fixed the snow blower & blew a foot of snow early this morning so we could go get coffee (Diet Pepsi for me). Looks like it is over, Just another 2" to clear up plus widening everything. Space management, you know. Sure is pretty but I prefer beach sand.

I'm with you on the beach sand brother!

We had 10" of wet, spring snow last night. Followed by a power outage. The snow blower will hardly move it. One Jeep went down our road. The dog (Pearl) and I walked in the track for her morning pee/poo.

It hasn’t rained hardly at all for at least a month or two and my grass looks like hay with a couple weeds here and there. Need some rain but not all at once….(#Hurricane)

Still 3-4 ft of snow, warmed up to +5c today. Snow and freezing rain forecast for the next couple days then I think spring is coming. [cl

In CT we dodged the storms last night. The line broke apart and we went to north an south of us. We got some rain and wind but nothing crazy. Jim

Still cool here, forecast is +5°C today. Up to +17°C by the weekend, though! Still freezing overnight and I still have over a foot of snow in most of my yard. The spring melt is much slower than last year, which I'm okay with. We might get some mild flooding in the yard later this week when the daytime temperatures go way up. The bonus is that my asphalt driveway and almost completely clear! Probably another month before they clear all the sand and gravel off the roads from the winter, though.

This was my backyard on Sunday (snowing in the second photo). Still a ways to go.

Attachments

• PXL_20230401_225112404.jpg
    PXL_20230401_225112404.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20230402_192658511.jpg
    PXL_20230402_192658511.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 4
Someone reported this has been the coolest season down here so far in 30 years. It will all be back to normal by Monday. 95F in the middle of April :rolleyes:

My late friend was wintering in Mesa, Arizona for a few years (pre-Covid), and told me that mid-April was a great time to leave and come back to Canada as it became unbearable during the daytime down there.

My late friend was wintering in Mesa, Arizona for a few years (pre-Covid), and told me that mid-April was a great time to leave and come back to Canada as it became unbearable during the daytime down there.

Yep, traffic gets a lot lighter here about mid-April.:p I was wondering recently why basements aren't common here. Living underground would save so much energy. Ideal actually because basements would be dry.

Latest posts

Back