Thinned the herd

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

Thinned my herd a little yesterday. Sold the Firebird.:( Kinda bittersweet, didn’t have to sell, but glad it’s gone in a way. Had a love/hate relationship with that car, loved the looks, hated the ride, never was comfortable. Don’t know if I’ll buy anything to replace it, it was hard to keep up two hobby cars, so I may just put the money into mine. Back to all Ford on my hill now, that’s a good thing![cl

Thinned my herd a little yesterday. Sold the Firebird.:( Kinda bittersweet, didn’t have to sell, but glad it’s gone in a way. Had a love/hate relationship with that car, loved the looks, hated the ride, never was comfortable. Don’t know if I’ll buy anything to replace it, it was hard to keep up two hobby cars, so I may just put the money into mine. Back to all Ford on my hill now, that’s a good thing![cl

I had that same feeling with one of my early heaps...

100-6310-zps22e3454a-1.jpg

Spent so much time with it...got it up and running...loved the smells and it looked killer... but never felt the love like I should have...

Yes do the one that makes you smile the most...

MikeC

I had that same feeling with one of my early heaps...

100-6310-zps22e3454a-1.jpg

Spent so much time with it...got it up and running...loved the smells and it looked killer... but never felt the love like I should have...

Yes do the one that makes you smile the most...

MikeC

That's a sweet ol flattie!!

Latest posts

Back