1949 E series Mack build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a bad picture of the dash but its done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 73
Thanks hope to have this truck on road by first of July to tow lsr car. There is alot of good good ideas on this forum that I take advantage of thanks again.

Here's truck outside working on bed and rear fenders. Kinda wide in back don't know what to do about it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 113
I would roll the edges under as they sweep down in the rear. Use the same radius as where the side bars turn down. This will reduce the look of being so wide from the rear. Just my $.02[P

We are going to try to roll that under also may try break it up with cut out around hitch, work in progress.

Quick pictures of front fenders and grill painted and installed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 64
One at a time or multiples....looking might fine.....

I agree about the back...rolled in a little will help with the mass in the back.....but killer look....[cl

1949 Mack e series

Working on truck every day. Here's what has gotten done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 106
Inside truck bed we panel bonded the sides of bed on looks like it will hold,never used it before. Bed floor next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 76
I built this truck to hauler lsr car on a trailer and also to tow a camper,but thought about a ramp type body alot. However Im lucky enought to have a car carrier already.

Latest posts

Back