Redneck Rumble 5

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rumble

hot rod already gas and ready to go o o o o

Attachments

• silver 48 017 (640x480).jpg
    silver 48 017 (640x480).jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 15
  • silver 48 006 (640x480).jpg
    silver 48 006 (640x480).jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 9
I was planning on going, but dad thinks he is healthy enough for a show, so we are going to tunica again. If his leg starts hurting, its less than an hour home.

Anybody coming to the rumble and staying at America's best value inn. My wife and I are making a week long trip, we drove to Lebanon yesterday and stayed here at the place, it is ok, make sure you make reservations on the internet, I called on sunday and made mine on the phone, when I got here last night the charge was 69.95 not 39.95 like the websight said, I was told the price on the internet was diff. than calling, We are driving down to Memphis and Tunica for the rest of the week and coming back on fri. I will cancel my phone res. and make them over the internet for fri. night.

Anybody coming to the rumble and staying at America's best value inn. My wife and I are making a week long trip, we drove to Lebanon yesterday and stayed here at the place, it is ok, make sure you make reservations on the internet, I called on sunday and made mine on the phone, when I got here last night the charge was 69.95 not 39.95 like the websight said, I was told the price on the internet was diff. than calling, We are driving down to Memphis and Tunica for the rest of the week and coming back on fri. I will cancel my phone res. and make them over the internet for fri. night.

There are two hotels

Holiday Inn should be $69.95
Best Value should be $39.95 if you have trouble at either call Shanon Cozart at 615.775.0455

We called the Holiday Inn and we were quoted $89.95 with the rumble discount. The wife works for the government so we got the government discount.

well you guys take plenty of pics for us who didnt make it!! was all set to go and had radiator failure!!! there went my 400.00 to travel on!!!! so be faithful with those cameras guys!!!!

We just got in from the Rumble. It was FANTASTIC! Got to meet Tired Iron and HillBilly Surf and his son. Lots of cars and met some other really nice people also. We also sold a lot of parts.

We just got in from the Rumble. It was FANTASTIC! Got to meet Tired Iron and HillBilly Surf and his son. Lots of cars and met some other really nice people also. We also sold a lot of parts.

I actually talked to you today although you don't know it [S
Had my blue 64 Dodge D100 there along with my rat rod junk art bike, it got lots of attention:D

I actually talked to you today although you don't know it [S
Had my blue 64 Dodge D100 there along with my rat rod junk art bike, it got lots of attention:D

I wish you would have introduced yourself. The show was a big success and we are looking forward to next year.

What a show...I met Gregster, Tirediron,and Hillbilly Surf...i always enjoy talking to HS he is first class all the way..Spent time with an old friend Dennis [Big Daddy Crab]cruised the grounds with him in his big block roadster Rat Rod if any of you get a chance to meet him you wont be disapointed he's a down to earth super nice guy...the only bad thing about yesterday was my 190 mile drive to the show,walking around for 8 hrs and then the drive back home...next year we will come up on Fri. and go home on Sun. and hope to have my 49 IH rat there.....

Latest posts

Back