New section... Shop/Garage/Tool

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
drive up stand

going by old service about 1920's gonna look in see if it's stripped alas it has notta, out back is old drive up on ramp made for old cars and trucks to be serviced on heavy steel so i think be good to put in shop or around shop drive cars up on to work on length i can't do much about, the height from ground level to 3.0 to3.5 i can do something about put trays under the flat to put tools in when your working there , got a sand blaster, thinking about a steamer, do body work lower part of car make a good foundation for a frame builder , all of it is 3/8 steel very well made well any way i bought it pour apad concrete set it on it put a roof on another25'0 feet by 4o'o my question is think it would be worth it, i do just bouncing it get input could not see it going to junk yard evferything i own would be clean on the bottom[cl[cl[cl[cl

Man, if you have the room, you will never be sorry. Many the day I wished I didn't have to bend over to do something. Much harder to get up off the ground these days.

Posted this in another area but sure fits here..

Cause the knee's don't take the bending and stooping, my body has a phobia to cold concrete, I have trouble getting OFF the creeper and my back won't take continuous bending at the waist for more than about 15 minutes.... so I bought the 4 post......lol ... If anyone had implied that I would be complaining about this stuff back when I was 20 I would have told them they were full of it...... never happen, no way, not me.... Well it did so now I work smarter and not harder....

Latest posts

Back