Kawasaki Mach III... very scary indeed!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, sort of, still have it. :p

Attachments

• MC 018.jpg
    MC 018.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 13
I built 8 different CB750 customs over the years. Some were mostly cosmetics, but three of them were full-on choppers, with the frame cut and re-configured. The SOHC 750 Honda was my favorite bike ever. I rode one from Ket West to Colorado and a different one from New Mexico to Cape Cod and Back, with no maintenance needed other than tightening the chain.:D

Never owned a bike. That's why I'm still alive.

You and me both Bob, I have been close to buying one a few times but realized I have a higher life expectancy if I stay on 4 wheels. So I bought a roadster :)

Me too, sort of, still have it. :p

A few years back I nearly bought a CB750, but the cost of them up here was crazy then and it has done nothing but increase.

Here is the 72 Moto Guzzi 850. Been 40 years this summer since I fired it up. Maybe it's time.

Attachments

• 2019-05-20 23.40.13.jpg
    2019-05-20 23.40.13.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 21
Thanks guys. Got this thing about hanging on to stuff. :cool:
We did mains and rods just before I parked it. Has spent all time inside except for a summer. Cylinders have a chrome lining. Been reading that the chrome delaminates with time. Figure on pulling the cylinders for a look.

Latest posts

Back