Tripper's Lone Star Roundup fotos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops... on my car phone!

A big company from outta state had thousands & thousands of these cutouts in a HUGE area just laying out on the ground on a equally huge drop cloth. I bought the last one... Nailhead! They were sold by the pound! :D

BoB

Attachments

• beware.jpg
    beware.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 28
  • cutouts.jpg
    cutouts.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 31
  • nailheadcutout.jpg
    nailheadcutout.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 24
So many awesome rats. This has to be the best show in the best location anywhere. Did you meet any members from the board Trip? It would be fun to have a RRR booth setup there. Nothing i have could ever drive that far, i should just make it a goal to fly in there next year. :)

Thanks for the pics Tripper. Great way to see some stuff I wouldn't get to see normally.

Great show and great shots!

[cl Wow this was some show...I love the little 4 banger with flames in your first post...

I had no idea Houston was filled with these types of cars!

Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• ratrodtexas.jpg
    ratrodtexas.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... Austin is a really kool & liberal town & it's not against the law for female humans to walk around town topless. It's not really common but it does happen & at the swimmin' areas it's very common. And at the city swimmin' hole "Barton Springs", a natural springs, the woman do go topless. Our family had a family reunion there several years back & all the teenage boys were glued to their chosen spots there... they didn't even care about eating lunch for some strange reason! They ask if we could have it there every year from then on! :D:D:D

BoB

Ontario has the same law, they eventually figured out that
saying women were not allowed to go topless, while men were,
was sexual discrimination. I won't argue. [cl

Looking for another Crosley

I am one of the guys that had one of the Crosleys at the LoneStar Roundup.....I am looking for another one to build (truck or car). If anyone knows of one please post back to me.

Ratrod

I am one of the guys that had one of the Crosleys at the LoneStar Roundup.....I am looking for another one to build (truck or car). If anyone knows of one please post back to me.

Dude... u guys cars were way kool!!! If u have any more photos or build photos I'm sure the guys would love to see 'um & welcome to the gang!!!

BoB

hey tripper thanks for all those pics! lotsa good lookin stuff there......

i really liked the barbed wire grille in the 46-47 ford truck[cl[cl

Hey tripper do you happen to have a pic of the flamed 49-50 ford on page 3 and can you post it if ya do? i want to see the whole car, i'm thinking bout laying some flames on my 50

Latest posts

Back