Redneck Rumble 5

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any rat rod shows in nys comeing up

Dont know of any car rat rod show in nys possible some one here can tell me were there is any in nys
thanks HERMAN

Several shows this weekend around my area here in Indiana. Not rat rod friendly thou. Cant wait until the rumble!!! Going to make the 8 hour trek but without my Panel------Damn!!!

The ODD RODS car club will be there , if you guys want to shoot the **** come by and have a stay. I've been working on the Camel Tow all day straighting out electrical ghost. On the way home from the Gadsden Cruise last night I jumped the Rail Road tracks on HWY 278 and lost all lights. Any way back to the Redneck Rumble...I'm ready to go. This will be year number three for me, It's always fun!! [;)

The wife and I will be there, again without a car...even without a car we still have a blast this is the one car show we really look forward to...

The Hillbilly and Tired Iron will be rolling down the highway on Friday !! Any good surfing spots ??

Here we come

Just made reservations today at america's best value inn, it was recomended by both barrels website, anybody else staying there ? no rod this year but maybe next year, we had a good time last year looking at all the cars and parts.

Just made reservations today at america's best value inn, it was recomended by both barrels website, anybody else staying there ? no rod this year but maybe next year, we had a good time last year looking at all the cars and parts.

Hillbillysurf, his son Cam and I have reservations there but we'll probably just be there to shower ans sleep because there's plenty going on Friday night and all day Saturday till late.

Somebody find me and show me where all the good stuff is going on fri. night, I'll be the greyheaded old man in a dark blue caddy, driving around like i'm lost !!!! might even have my turn signal on for no reason :D

I'll be in this...I usually park in front of the covered area where the bands are, look me up.

1960_Parkwood_50.jpg

Somebody find me and show me where all the good stuff is going on fri. night, I'll be the greyheaded old man in a dark blue caddy, driving around like i'm lost !!!! might even have my turn signal on for no reason :D

At least you got turn signals !!! I don't ! Here's what I will be driving ,, minus the Hula Girls !! See you there.

Attachments

• 100_1119.jpg
    100_1119.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back