Redneck Rumble 8

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MORE Redneck Rumble Hotels, all these are in Lebanon:

Ramada- 615.444.7400
Super 8- 615.444.5637
Knights Inn- 615.449.2900
Comfort Suites- 615.443.0027
La Quinta- 615.470-1004
Sleep Inn- 615.449.7005
Days Inn- 615.449.5781
Hampton Inn- 615.444.3445
Quality Inn- 615.444.7020

No Buford....

Well, we tried hard.....but Bufords not gonna make it to the rumble. I will be there so if you see me riding this scooter, gimme a shout. I'd like to meet some of you guys.:D

Lynn

Attachments

• IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 16
Almost here,yee-haw.Im taking the rest of the week off,just to go and enjoy the mountains+ratrods.Dont get much better than that,for a country boy like me...

Well, we tried hard.....but Bufords not gonna make it to the rumble. I will be there so if you see me riding this scooter, gimme a shout. I'd like to meet some of you guys.:D

Lynn

Hey Lynn, we are not going to make it this year. Besides the weather man is saying 70% chance of rain.

I'm sorry you're not gonna make it Ron. I was looking forward to saying hi. Are you gonna make it to Knoxville Dragway Drag Bash October 5 & 6?

As for the rain....maybe it will settle the ragweed and other pollen and I'll be able to breathe. LOL [cl

Big show despite the rain over night. Finally met Shakey56 after passing each other at local shows for a couple of years. Very nice guy. It was good to talk with ya for a little while.

The only complaint's about the show ( I heard from a lot of people) were the kids (young and old) on bikes, 4 wheelers, motorcycles.... flying around all day Saturday. Cutting through the Pavilion between the show bikes and cars. My wife had to tell a smart mouth 10-12 year old to quit trying to run over everyone and to go get your parents if they have a problem with it. I know Scooter heard the guy on the bike during the awards ride bye reving the snot out of it while he was giving out the awards, he did it all day.

The other thing was that there seemed to be a lot of later model cars (newer than 68) entered in the show and cursing around all day. Just my opinion.
Tim

The show was great as always..I do have to agree that scooter with the loud exhaust was the only down fall to the show ..i could handle most of the others riding around..I did yell at some guy for revving his car up with straight pipes aimed at the ground right next a family with small kids and blowing rocks all over them...I thought the guy wanted to fight but he chased me down just say he was sorry..I said no problem just looking out for the kids..he was a stand up guy....I did see the fast caddy ...it is a bad ride i hope it got stripped

Great show....

I told four or five of my "street rod" buddies about the show and they went. They were absolutely blown away. They are already planning their vacations for next year so they can attend. They said street rod shows are "boring" in comparison. LOL. And I agree. :cool:
I also was somewhat irritated with the kids on bikes and motorcycles. I have to ride a handicap scooter chair and there were a few times I thought they were gonna run over me. But it was still an awesome show!:D

I met 6packrat and his wife. Also enjoyed meeting Timbo (he's a nice guy too). This is the best show I go to all year! [cl[cl

Lynn

That's fast I had my sport bike a little past 160 but i dont think my 55 will see that....Hey George hows your dad

Latest posts

Back