welding table

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedoh

lucked out and was the first guy to call again, let him set his price and honestly I was a bit blown away but happy to pay $40. I think the steel would have cost 3 times that, and scrap value is around there.

IMG_1365_zpslvw825ew.jpg

I will put some casters on it, and the welding and plasma carts fits perfect under it. I have two vices for it, a flat mounting clamp type that doesnt need to hang over, and a huge heavy duty vise from the 50s I scored at a garage sale this summer.

got a scriveners desk too, $5! I think I will lessen the angle a bit and use it as a soldering station until such time I need a QA table.

IMG_1366.JPG_zpscmpkt7tz.jpeg

I was cleaning up remodel and project stuff and was leery of this box to begin with, this headlight bucket can stay in the trash.

IMG_1378.JPG_zpsz7bxpr4j.jpeg

That table is HUGE! You could build a car on that! :eek:
That angle desk is neat, too. I've seen those in some steel places that I have loaded at.

What's in the bottom pic? I can't figure it out...

IMG_1378.JPG_zpskeha28nl.jpeg

she ran across my hand when I moved the box earlier, I wasnt digging out any parts to save from that box.

Latest posts

Back