Plasma cutter

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icebox

Does anyone of you guys own a Simadre Plasma cutter ? I am looking at one on Ebay. I have been putting the hours in lately .I have some overtime money so I thought I would get my self a Plasma cutter. I don't have enough to buy a name brand one . It looks like this one will do most of what I would need on to do .
Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks

Biggest concern is being able to get the consumables.

This. ^^^

Whether it be next week, next month, next year or next decade, you want and need "support" for the machine.

Where will Simadre be in two years? Who knows but I'd feel better if it didn't matter...

air requirements

They don't list the compressed air requirements, a little bit of moisture in the air supply and do a lot of damage to the cutter in 2 seconds, ask how I know ? I have an esab cost about 2 grand, I started an air dryer made from an old propane bottle filled with kitty litter, then run the air thru a commercial filter regulator then the clear cartridge that change color when they have reached the moisture capacity.

We have 3 Hypertherms in the shop. Consumables and support are important things to look at. You cannot have any moisture in the air lines.

Latest posts

Back