Box and pan brake

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfg455

The Hot Rod Cop
New toy for the shop. I have a small run of 90 sheet metal boxes to build so I snagged this off of Amazon. $338 free shipping. I'll have to build 10 boxes to cover the cost...

Attachments

• IMG_20160407_130816520.jpg
    IMG_20160407_130816520.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 103
And you can write it off too ! :D Looks very handy and much easier to use than the larger ones. We only use our big one every couple of years, but nice to have.

Don

Nice.
Sometimes I think I play with cars just so I have an excuse to buy cool tools.

Yea, I know...

Oh I fully admit to having a tool fetish! I just bid a job to replace 90 iron gate sections...If I get it I'm buying an ironworker![cl

It's a Shop Fox...made over seas, bought from Amazon. It was free shipping. It seems to be made decently enough though the stands are just welded flat sheet and not cast. For as much use as it will get it should do just fine. I use my Tensmith 52" straight brake all the time and it is at least 30 years old.

You're going to bend up some perfectly flat smooth sheet metal with that aren't you :cool:

With my A.D.D. I will bend 1/2 of those perfectly flat smooth sheets in the wrong direction making perfectly ruined metal art piles of sheet...[cl

Latest posts

Back