Rusty gold removal!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again, my name is Brian. I have gone 0 days without dragging unneeded projects home and my last relapse was yesterday! I don't think these meetings are working. Hahaha. Actually this one is sold it is going to a lady who owns a bar call the rusty truck. I think it's pretty fitting

Attachments

• 20190216_142208.jpg
    20190216_142208.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 34
shock

(all as ONE) Hl Brian,

well mr.B, since traditional therapeutic and counsling does not seem to be working, we are going to step up to shock treatments, that will include hooking jumper cables to the nipple areas and cranking the 165O cca diesel batttery over, repeated as needed.

next step will include vids of old wrecking yards crushing older vechicles piled up and on fire of them burning/burned to remove the wood for the metal recycling.:eek::eek::eek:

we all here hope this may help with the addiction.

:)rolleyes:hahhaahaaaaaa:rolleyes:)

totally cool the truck is going to be used and not scrapped, l will get some pics of the 195Oish 2 1/2 ton pilot house at the local coffee shop used as a billboard for there business.

Later :cool

Last edited:
Hi again, my name is Brian. I have gone 0 days without dragging unneeded projects home and my last relapse was yesterday! I don't think these meetings are working. Hahaha. Actually this one is sold it is going to a lady who owns a bar call the rusty truck. I think it's pretty fitting

Old fire truck? Seagraves maybe?

It was a shorter truck that was stretched with another section of frame stacked under the original. Not sure what it was

ads truck

the local hillbilly beans truck yard art:D she decrorates it with seasonal garnish all the time, this one is Xmas.

l could make a nice rat outta it, but she won't sell it.

Later :cool:

Attachments

• hillbilly beans truck.jpg
    hillbilly beans truck.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
the local hillbilly beans truck:D she decrorates it with seasonal garnish all the time, this one is Xmas.

l could make a nice rat outta it, but she won't sell it.

Later :cool:

Dang Skull. that Pilot is awesome. [dr
I can imagine that beast with a trailer behind it bringing more "gold" home. :D

Well done LB. Do those front tires still hold air on that ancient treasure :cool:

Thanks guys. We sold 2 more trucks this weekend and possibly 1 more this week. Then they are all gone.

Attachments

• 20190222_112813.jpg
    20190222_112813.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 16
saved

glad the rigs are being saved:)

l had a job in the 199O's to early 2OOO's and l got to ride the rails in eastern washington and eastern oregon.

when riding to & from the job sites l seen a lot of things stashed behind the farmer's fields and buildings where they "hide" things, the cool stuff out there no one can see is amazing, AND of course very very little of it ever gets sold, most just sits and rots into the ground:mad::mad::mad:

l would go to some of the places l found stuff and ask---99.9 % of the time they were just flat out rude or worse.

Later:cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a shame for sure.

I'm going to fix that up is the response I hear alot hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back