Howdy from Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailhead

Just ran across this board and it didn't take long to decide that I like it here. Got a 50 Chevy Sedan delivery with a 401 Nailhead. Hope it fits in too.

Hi Y'all from Missouri. Most definitely will fit i here. What City in Texas?

we loooove pics on this forum so post all you want.[dr[cl:cool:

Hi Y'all from Missouri. Most definitely will fit i here. What City in Texas?

we loooove pics on this forum so post all you want.[dr[cl:cool:
Springtown
Here's the Sedan delivery

P8111971.jpg

and here is what powers it.

2a463f52.jpg

No pic of me, might scare ya too much

Absolutely awesome, I love those nail heads especially with dual quads what size is it. I've got family in Houston, Flynn and Galveston.

Absolutely awesome, I love those nail heads especially with dual quads what size is it. I've got family in Houston, Flynn and Galveston.
Its a 401 with a SP400 out of a 65 Wildcat. Still standard bore and crank. Been freshened up once about 10 years ago with rings and bearings and runs great.

Welcome to the forum fellow Nailhead! Love that 2X4 setup! Here's mine a while back!

BoB

Attachments

• inprogress.jpg
    inprogress.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 7
Welcome to RRR!!!
Love the delivery what other plans have you got for it?
[cl
Well although I like the patina'd look, it had some body damage and questionable body work done to it and had bondo starting to come loose so I am now in the process of putting some paint on it. Got it stripped to bare metal and working the dents out now.

Latest posts

Back