OMG, butchered!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your consideration

If you use firefox for a browser there is an add on called "Screengrab" that will give you a right click menu add on for either saving a whole page as a jpg or just a selection.

It comes in pretty handy for copying stuff from web pages that have copy blockers and invisible overlays over pictures preventing you from downloading them.
Screen grab captures the image directly from your screen image in memory probably through the video card

Almost every thing I find that cannot be saved from right click can be copied using screen grab.

Firefox also allows me to save entire pages as a jpg. You can't open the thumbnails but it's an easy way to archive those craigslist ads so you can call the guy up later after the ad is gone from CL
If you simply save webpages it creates multiple files uses alot of disc space and gets messy

Here are the images I grabbed from the ebay ad so y'all can see the pictures after ebay kills the ad.
I had to use a program called GIMP (photoshop) to convert them from.XCF format to .JPG so RRR can upload them

Dodgefail.jpgDodgefail2.jpgDodgefail3.jpgdodgefail4.jpgdodgefail5.jpg

Check out the 2" thick wheel spacers :eek:

But hey "the ignition has a key" and he keeps it covered. Thank god!

And just think of the money you'll save not having to get a rear window cut.

I remember somebody replying to another thread about cutting off peoples thumbs so they cant hold tools. Applies here doesnt it?

Might as well cut the top off and make it a roadster pickup now. Another one of those, "What were they thinking?" You'd have to sit in the windsheild to be able to drive it.....

Latest posts

Back