Don shamed me into it!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

After seen the pics of Don's neat shop, I had to do something to mine. I hadn't cleaned it out in over 4 years, I'm ashamed to admit. My "shop" is my carport, so it serves double duty.

What I started with:
100_1463.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1461.jpg

After some work:

100_1466.jpg

100_1535.jpg

100_1464.jpg

Added a cabinet:
100_1534.jpg

Still have some more work to do when I get time. At least now I can get to my toolbox and can find stuff!

Still got some more work to do, but at least I can find stuff again!

Last edited:
Sam, try it again. First time I had clicked on the HTML code, Photobucket has changed and I just hit the wrong one. Went back and clicked on the IMG code, should work for you now....

I need to do some serious cleaning to mine also. I used to be able to get three cars in my shop and now I can barely get one in it.

You caught me, lol! Behind the plywood is next, my air compressor and stick welder reside there, as well as some more junk that will be going somewhere.

I had to chuckle a bit......expected to see a broom. Instead there's a leaf blower.:D

Hey, it's faster, less tiring, and as Tim the tool man would say, more power! :D What can I say, I like to take the easy way!

Yeah Sam, I'm not through yet. Need to pick up a few more shelf brackets and stick up some more shelves.

After seen the pics of Don's neat shop, I had to do something to mine. I hadn't cleaned it out in over 4 years, I'm ashamed to admit. My "shop" is my carport, so it serves double duty.

What I started with:
100_1463.jpg

100_1462.jpg

100_1461.jpg

After some work:

100_1466.jpg

100_1535.jpg

100_1464.jpg

Added a cabinet:
100_1534.jpg

Still have some more work to do when I get time. At least now I can get to my toolbox and can find stuff!

Still got some more work to do, but at least I can find stuff again!

Looks like mine. I got to get it cleaned up too.To much junk and nowhere to work.You have inspired me.[P[P

Latest posts

Back