A blessing from the wind gods!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

von-zipper

Hadn't taken my car for a spin lately so I had the day off and thought this was a great time to cruise and get some of my chores done too. I needed some car parts and beer so off I went. The grocery store and the car parts place are in the same strip center. As I was driving in front of the grocery store a gorgeous shapely blond in a slinky mid-thigh black dress was walking into the store and the wind was blowing her dress up in the back but her purse kept it from really blowing up until she turned to go inside and her dress blew up and OMG, I nearly had a dang heart attack. My thanks to the wind gods for putting a huge smile on this crusty old man's face! That smile is gonna stay on my face for quite a while! [ddd

Zipper

Oh how I love mother nature. [cl Had a similar experience when I drove limos.
We were waiting in front of the church for the wedding party. One of the ladies had a shorter skirt and the wind lifted it just right, black stockings, garter belt and lace panties[dr

Latest posts

Back