What was your first car?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a pink and white 55 ford fairlane 4 door. 292 v8 with dual exhaust with 30" walker continental glass pack mufflers. had three on the tree with over drive under the dash. i would wind out second and pull the over drive and wind out second again, everybody thought it had a 4 speed. wish i had a pic.

My first truck was a 64 C10 SWB. We restored it when I was 15. I drove it through high school. It had a 11:1 327 with 462 heads, performer intake and 650dp. Fun truck and ran great. Left it with my dad when I joined the Army. My brother dropped a valve in the 327 and my dad put in a nice 406. Raced it for a few years and its been sitting for the last 13 years or so. I just recently dropped a 305 back in it to get it moving again while im building a 402 BBC for it. I hope to start another restoration on it this year.

In its glory days.. Late 80s early 90s wild paint job..
[/URL

Nice truck Zippy. Where you been man?

Attachments

• Mustang.jpg
    Mustang.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 9
51 Buick....

Straight 8, three on the tree....sorry no pics of anything I've ever had..1966 to 1979.....lost in a fire....started by my first wife...in the driveway.....lol...

1974 IHC 200 2/4 ton with a 345/727. Still the best truck I ever had. I gave it to my brother and he killed it. Beautiful Orange. My neighbor just brought one home with a 392/727. I just go outside and drool[dr

one of these, same color , (not this one tho) paid $160 nzd
I had big plans for this car .... at 15 I was so excited ..o yeah,, 6 months later I sold to a drag racer who made that poor little car fly got $300 for it

my avatar was a the fordor model ( ford prefect) had a 283 glide narrowed 9" narrowed super bell front axle - got it for parts ..

sold from the back off the front doors to the grille to a buddy so he could make a 'car b que" the hot plate was hidden under the hood....

Attachments

• ford pop.jpg
    ford pop.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back