dressed up my shop walls

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

there were two walls in my shop that used to be an office. they had painted and wall papered some spots except were the cabinets had been. so needless to say the walls looked rough. so today i decided it was time to get them taken care of. went to lowes and got some galvanized barn roofing. looks really good over all and gives it that hot rod shop feel. going to have my buddy Josh Shaw come in, in a few weeks and do some hot rod graffiti on the large wall. it makes a great entrance to the shop from the out side and from the show room

DSCN6012.jpg

DSCN6011.jpg

DSCN6013.jpg

That looks great. I want to do the same to a couple of walls in my shop and build a small faux roof overhang along the top. I'll never be able to have Josh Shaw do any graffiti though. I'll have to settle for tin signs. I dream about having J Shaw letter up my coupe.

josh does some killer work, i am lucky to have him as a neighbor and a friend. i have had the shaw family (josh and his father dan) do all my striping, lettering and art work since i have building hot rods

Really should have checked your clearances before using the lift.:eek:

DSCN6011.jpg

Just kidding, it was the first thing I thought when I saw it. Awesome shop![cl

Nice idea. My garage isn't insulated or boarded on the inside. I always thought drywall was bad idea in a garage, but I need a fire barrier. You have got me thinking....

It looks cool too.

Gold03

that looks really good and looks like it will serve as good protection if you use a torch or grinder alot. Needs to hang some old grills or teeth of a 51 f seriess truck or some random parts hung up.

thanks guys i like more and more each time i come into the shop.

patina, i will have to snap a few pics of the rest of the shop. the walls are covered with grill shells, doors, dashes, windshield frames and more. running out of wall space to hag stuff

Latest posts

Back